Ok, I had another dream last night that can use some meaning. It was relatively short (at least the part I remember) but had quality to it.
- Julie and I are married but I am on a cruise without her.
- The cruise is work related. It is at least two nights.
- There was a line up for dinner. It led to four tables without chairs. You kneeled at the table and the chef brought you food.
- The chef’s name was Guy (french pronunciation) Ritchie. Didn’t look like the actor as far as I can remember.
- The meal was 3 dishes. A salad, a very large battered fish that took up the whole dinner plate, and a rice dish with a pancake on top of the rice. No syrup.
- The chef alternated between singing to himself and mumbling.
- After serving a few dishes to the people in front of me, the chef decided to sample some of the fish (just using his fingers.) He peeled the batter off and ate some of the fish and proceeded to cough, look disgusted and spit it in his other hand, then throw it in the garbage.
- He then did that thing with his fingers that is supposed to signify that it is delicious.
- He served the meal he had sampled from to the people in front of me.
- I remember kneeling down and being served. I don’t remember if I ate it or not.
- The last day on the cruise, Julie landed on the ship on a helicopter. (She was not the pilot.) I remember asking why she would come the day we were leaving. Not sure what her answer was.
- I then woke up.
Supper before bed was fish and chips with a salad which was cooked by my mom. No resemblance to Chef Guy Ritchie in my dream.